Queen-of-Hearts.png
Logo.png

Queen of Hearts Drawing

Every Thursday @ Scaffidi's Restaurant & Tavern - Steubenville, OH

Countdown To Next Drawing!

Current Prize Pool

$2,400.00

Updated 05/12/2022 7:45 PM

This prize pool listing does not reflect any ticket sales that have been made since the update time listed. Final prize pool will be announced right before each drawing. 

Where & When? 

TICKET SALES

Ticket sales will take place only at Scaffidi's Restaurant and Tavern in Steubenville, Ohio at our Bar. Tickets will be sold during all hours that the bar is open. Tickets will be on sale for the current week's drawing until 7:15 PM on Thursdays. Tickets for the next week's drawing will go on sale beginning on Friday morning. 50/50 tickets will be sold for the entire week at the same time and place that the Queen of Hearts tickets are sold with the same deadline. 

DRAWING

The drawing will take place at Scaffidi's Restaurant and Tavern in Steubenville, Ohio at our Bar. First drawing for a chance to reveal a slot on the Queen of Hearts Board will take place at 7:30 PM as well as the 50/50 Drawing. The Queen of Hearts drawing will be streamed live on our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/scaffidirestaurant.

Ticket Prices 

QUEEN OF HEARTS TICKET PRICES

Queen of Hearts tickets will be sold 3 for $5.00. An individual may purchase any amount of tickets that he or she desires. 

50/50 RAFFLE TICKET PRICES

50/50 Raffle tickets will be sold for six for $5.00. An individual may purchase any amount of tickets that he or she desires. 

New to Scaffidi's Queen of Hearts -

NO SHOW INSURANCE

ABOUT NO SHOW INSURANCE

Individuals that are purchasing tickets may optionally purchase "No Show Insurance" for an additional fee that is added to the prize pot that increases the winnings (described below) if the person is not able or does not wish to attend the drawing. 

NO SHOW INSURANCE PRICES

"No Show Insurance" is optional and can be added for $5.00 for up to $30.00 in tickets purchased. Insurance may be purchased on all or a portion of the tickets purchased. 

Winnings Information

QUEEN OF HEARTS

If the person whose ticket is picked to reveal a slot on the Queen of Hearts Board reveals any other card OTHER THAN the Queen of Hearts, they will receive a $100.00 Cash Prize. Winner does not need to be present to win. The $100.00 shall be paid from the total Prize Pool. 

If the person whose ticket is picked to reveal a slot on the Queen of Hearts Board REVEALS THE QUEEN OF HEARTS CARD, they shall win one of the percentages of the total prize pool based on:

  • if the person is present, they will win 90% of the prize pool with the remaining 10% being placed into the next prize pot for the next game. 

  • If the person is NOT present, but has purchased "No Show Insurance" on the ticket that has been pulled, they will win 80% of the prize pool with the remaining 20% being placed into the next prize pot for the next game. 

  • If the person is NOT present and did NOT purchase "No Show Insurance" on the ticket that has been pulled, they will win 50% of the prize pool with the remaining 50% being placed into the next prize pot for the next game. 

50/50 RAFFLE

The person whose ticket is picked at the 8:30 PM 50/50 Raffle shall receive exactly 50% of the total 50/50 Raffle pool. Winner does NOT need to be present to win. 

Want  the fine print or more information about the game in general?

The Current Board

Card-Back.png

1

Card-Back.png

2

Card-Back.png

3

Card-Back.png

4

Card-Back.png

5

Card-Back.png

6

Card-Back.png

7

Card-Back.png

8

Card-Back.png

9

Card-Back.png

10

Card-Back.png

11

Card-Back.png

12

Card-Back.png

13

Card-Back.png

14

Card-Back.png

15

Card-Back.png

16

Card-Back.png

17

Card-Back.png

18

Card-Back.png

19

Card-Back.png

20

22

Card-Back.png

21

Card-Back.png

22

Card-Back.png

23

Card-Back.png

24

Card-Back.png

25

Card-Back.png

26

Card-Back.png

27

Card-Back.png

28

Card-Back.png

29

Card-Back.png

30

Card-Back.png

31

Card-Back.png

32

Card-Back.png

33

Card-Back.png

34

Card-Back.png

35

Card-Back.png

36

Card-Back.png

37

Card-Back.png

38

Card-Back.png

39

Card-Back.png

40

Card-Back.png

41

Card-Back.png

42

Card-Back.png

43

Card-Back.png

44

Card-Back.png

45

Card-Back.png

46

Card-Back.png

47

Card-Back.png

48

Card-Back.png

49

Card-Back.png

50

Card-Back.png

51

Card-Back.png

52

Card-Back.png

53

Card-Back.png

54